Important: This page gives you VIP access to our discounted treasures. The discounts are only available on this page. Exit to leave.
and Personal Information
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies:
- Session cookies are deleted from your computer as soon as you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Stronger uses the cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- To collect data on the user via the Google Analytics tools
- To properly enable content via Facebook
- To show recommendations to the user if they have already visited the site
- Stronger also uses AdWords for conversion tracking and retargeting. These are 3rd part cookies with 90 days and 2 years' lifetime.
Stronger uses Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. In short, these are the tasks performed by Google cookies:
- Determine which domain to measure
- Distinguish unique users
- Remember the number and time of previous visits
- Remember traffic source information
- Determine the start and end of a session
- Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
- In Safari, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Preferences” and “Privacy”.
- In Chrome, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Settings” and “Privacy”. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of some websites.